This blog is about the story of my family here in America. We arrived in the 1630s as Puritans, and became the common folk of the New World.

What's it worth on ebay?

When I first started researching my family, I discovered many things that were priceless, and worthless. Of all the things in my grandma's estate, the only thing that I wanted was the family Bible, which I have since given to a cousin of mine who was married last year. I hope that she appreciates that it is priceless, and worthless. Without a family connection, an old Bible like that wouldn't get any offers at all on ebay.

My most cherished priceless collection is my photos of old Phoenix, which I post on my Google+ page +Phoenix, Arizona Historical Images . I have thousands of photos. No, not the paper kind, these are digital images. And if you're wondering what they might be worth on ebay, the answer is: nothing.

I also have the little clock that sat on the mantle of the Hall farm in Truman, Minnesota. Sometimes people ask me, "what's it worth on ebay?" When I say that it's pretty much worthless, many people are puzzled as to why I cherish it. If you understand, then I don't have to explain it to you. If you don't, well, you can just call me a bit crazy (eccentric would be nicer).
Post a Comment